- All of the web pages that make up the shop.paulwatson.com website (hereinafter the “Site”) have been made available for the sole purpose of providing information to Users.
- The information and material published on the Site (hereinafter the “Content”) is carefully checked so that it is free from as many errors as possible but this does not guarantee a total lack of imprecision or inaccuracy. What’s more, this does not guarantee that the Content is complete, correct and updated.
- ‘Omonix Ltd’ (The commercial agent) constantly strives to ensure that the information on its sub site https://shop.paulwatson.com is correct. However, it does not guarantee that all available information is exact, complete and updated. ‘Omonix Ltd’ shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage of any nature resulting from use of its Site.
- Access to the Site is optional and the User, by browsing web pages that do not require registration, declares to accept the regulations in force in Italy where applicable. The Owner of the Site reserves the right to change, add or remove any or all Content as well as suspend, interrupt or limit access to the Site or its Content at any time and without notice at its incontestable discretion.
- All Content on the site is protected by the copyright regulations currently in force. The User shall not have the right to appropriate, reproduce, change, translate, distribute, publish or use in any form, even partially, the Content of the Site for purposes other than fulfilling his/her contractual obligations with the Owner.
- Trademarks and/or any other distinctive mark present on the Site are owned by ‘Omonix Ltd’, ‘Sea Shepherd Conservation Society’, ‘Paul Watson’ and ‘http://shop.paulwatson.com’ and/or other parties and cannot, in any case and for any reason, be used without written permission from the respective owner.
- Without prejudice to the binding limits of the law, the User recognises that he/she uses the site at his/her own and exclusive responsibility. Content is provided “as is” and “as available”. Any guarantee from the Owner of the Site, explicit and/or implicit, is expressly excluded. The Owner of the Site does not guarantee that the Site will be accessible without interruption.
- It is expressly forbidden to display the Site via framing, deep link or mirroring.
- The documentation, images, characters, graphics, software and all other content on the Site, as well as all code and format script, are the property of ‘Omonix Ltd’, ‘Sea Shepherd Conservation Society’ & ‘Paul Watson’ or third parties and are protected by the corresponding applicable regulations.
This page describes how the website ‘https://shop.paulwatson.com’ (hereinafter the “Site”) is managed in terms of processing the personal data of its users.
The policy is provided to all those who interact with the Web services accessible via https://shop.paulwatson.com
This policy concerns all personal data collected and processed by ‘Omonix Ltd’, ‘Sea Shepherd Conservation Society’ & ‘Paul Watson’ via the Site, with the exception of:
Cookies: see the specific, extended policy regarding cookies at the following link (extended cookies policy)
Data collected upon Site registration: for more information on the data collected and processed upon Site registration see the specific policy at the following link (registration policy).
The policy is only valid for the shop.paulwatson.com Site and not for any other sites that may be accessed by the user via links.
The collection and processing of personal data
The information systems and software procedures that allow the Site to function acquire personal data during normal use. The sending of this data is implicit in Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be connected to specific individuals but by its very nature, via processing and association with data held by third parties, could be used to identify users.
Included in this category are the IP addresses or domain names for the computers used to connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to send a request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
This data is collected with the sole purpose of extracting anonymous, statistical information on how the site is used and to ensure it functions correctly. Such data is cancelled immediately once it has been processed.
The data may also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of cyber-crime.
Data provided voluntarily
The optional, express or voluntary sending of emails to the addresses provided on this site implies the acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is necessary for replying to requests, as well as other personal data in the message.
Specific summary guidelines will be detailed or made available on the web pages for particular on-demand services.
Purpose of data processing
The personal data provided and/or communicated by users will be collected and processed for technical administration purposes. The personal data of users who request the sending of material or register for newsletters will be collected and processed for the purpose of performing the requested service or task. Such data may be used by ‘Paul Watson’ to carry out its everyday work and, more specifically, for the following purposes:
- Managing the user/client relationship;
- Carrying out its own business activity;
- Other purposes linked or connected to the company’s business such as, by way of example: the improvement of the products and services offered, even if not strictly linked to the services requested by the data subject; market research on client satisfaction, whether directly or via appointed market research agencies, carried out via telephone, questionnaires or, occasionally, personal appointments.
Data will be collected and processed by ‘Omonix Ltd’, ‘Paul Watson’ and ‘Sea Shepherd Conservation Society’ employees and collaborators tasked with and responsible for data processing.
Data may be collected and/or processed by trusted companies working on behalf of ‘Omonix Ltd’, ‘Paul Watson’ and ‘Sea Shepherd Conservation Society’ and carrying out the same technical and organisational tasks. These companies are direct collaborators of ‘Paul Watson’ and take on the role of data processor. The related list is constantly updated and is available upon request via the address given in the “Data Processor” section.
Data will not be communicated to third parties, transferred abroad or publicised.
Data is processed using automated means for the length of time that is strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was gathered.
Specific security measures are followed in order to prevent loss of data, illegal, incorrect or unauthorised use.
Provision of data
Besides what has been specified regarding browsing data, the provision of data for other purposes is optional. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to pursue such purposes. Processing purpose and scope of communication for personal data
Rights of data subjects
At any time the data subject may cancel, anonymise, copy, update, correct, integrate or block data processed in violation of the law.
To exercise such rights the user may send an email to the address given in the “Data Processor” section.